BERLIN (AFP) - An Egyptian queen who died 3,500 years ago might have poisoned herself accidentally by using a carcinogenic balm to treat a skin complaint, German university researchers said. This follows research on the dried up contents of a small flask belonging to queen Hatshepsut, who ruled Upper Egypt in the 15th century BC, and which is now in the possession of the Egyptology museum of Bonn university, in western Germany. It has long been known that Hatshepsuts family suffered from skin complaints and analysis of the contents of the flask revealed a mixture of palm and nutmeg oil, along with other polyunsaturated fats known to bring relief to people suffering from skin complaints such as psoriasis, the university said in a statement.