KABUL (Reuters) - Washington has failed to address many of Afghanistans concerns, including civilian casualties and the need for reconciliation talks with the Taliban, in its war strategy review, the Afghan presidents office said on Monday. A five-page summary of the non-classified sections of the two-month review was released last Thursday, but Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who was not mentioned at all in the public documents, has yet to respond in person. On Monday, his chief spokesman detailed a list of concerns and provided only guarded support for US President Barack Obamas review of the war, which is now in its 10th year. The review found NATO-led forces were making headway against the Taliban but serious challenges remained. It said the insurgents momentum had been contained in much of Afghanistan and reversed in some areas. Spokesman Waheed Omer said Kabul supported a large part of the strategy, but added attention had not been paid elsewhere. Omer included several longstanding Afghan concerns, including civilian casualties, while foreign troops hunt insurgents, and the need for Washingtons honest backing for talks with the Taliban to bring the war to an end. He did not elaborate about what kind of support Washington could provide for Karzais peace plans, which include talks with the Taliban and reintegrating insurgent foot soldiers. We are hopeful that serious attention will be paid to these points in future, Omer told a news conference. Karzais government has been speaking to the Taliban for at least two years, although nothing substantial has been discussed.