ISLAMABAD (Online) - Criticising the decision of Nawaz Sharif to participate in the lawyers' long march and sit-in, President House spokesman Farhatullah Babar has termed PML-N's decision immature and maintained the government would never allow any sit-in in the capital. Talking to a private TV channel, the spokesman hoped the issue would be resolved before the planned sit-in. Giving his reaction, Federal State Minister Nabeel Gabool said the PML-N decision was immature and added that according to intelligence reports sit-in would worsen law and order situation in Islamabad. He said it seemed Nawaz Sharif was playing in the hands of anti-democratic forces. Monitoring Desk adds: PPP termed PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif's decision of taking part in sit-in during lawyers' long march 'his third blunder', reported a private TV channel on Friday, quoting PPP Punjab media spokesman. The spokesman maintained that Nawaz Sharif had made his third mistake by deciding to take part in the sit-in during lawyers' long march next month. The spokesman further said that Nawaz Sharif would soon realise the mistake he had committed by taking such decision. Meanwhile, talking to a private TV channel, PPP leader Fauzia Wahab said that the country was facing dire internal and external threats, and it, she added, could not afford any adventurism at this stage. To a question about restoration of deposed judges, she said that most of the judges had already been reinstated, and, "As far as reinstatement of deposed CJP Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry is concerned, I think, he cannot be reinstated because he is no more an impartial person."