MINGORA - The government on Friday released 15 members of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Swat Chapter, in pursuance of the peace accord signed by the NWFP government and Thereek-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Muhammadi (TNSM) on February 16, 2009. Almost 28 Taliban detainees have been released so far. Around one dozen were among those who had attacked the Malakand University. Noorul Huda, the brother of TTP Swat Chapter's spokesman Muslim Khan, was also among the release persons. APP adds: The security forces convoy was ambushed by unknown assailants near restive Sarsani area in Tehsil Kabbal here on Friday afternoon in which the troops remained unhurt while two vehicles were damaged. Security officials said the security forces convoy was heading from Kabbal base camp to Sarsani taking food and edibles items for the troops when reached at spur locality was attacked with small gunfire. The troops remained unhurt and two vehicles were damaged in the attack. The troops retaliated in self defence and exchanged fire with miscreants for sometime. Later, the miscreants escaped form the scene by taking advantage of the thickly forest in the mountainous areas. The troops immediately cordoned off the area and launched search operation for the arrest of perpetrators. The sources said that the cowardly attack was apparently planned to derail the ongoing peace process, adding the nefarious designs of the criminals and anti-state elements would be frustrated with power of law abiding citizens and they will not be allowed to fulfil their evil agenda. The security official further said the security forces have launched a strong protest with the concerned quarters over this attack and termed it a blatant violation of the Swat peace agreement. However, he maintained that the security forces in line with the peace agreement or exercising maximum restraint with a prime objective of establishing durable peace in the Swat Valley. However, he made it clear that such gross violations of the peace accord might harm the ongoing peace efforts and urged the concerned quarters to take strong notice of the incident. This is the second attack on the security forces near militant's stronghold at Sarsani since the signing of the recent Swat Peace Accord between the provincial government and TNSM. In the earlier incident one security personnel was martyred and few sustained injuries while few vehicles were damaged.