KARACHI – Leaders of Majlis Wahdat-e-Muslimeen has demanded the authorities concerned to beef up security in the two leading private hospitals of Karachi where as many as 38 victims of Hazara Town Quetta bomb blast have been shifted from Quetta through a C-130 aircraft.   
As many as 34 injured of Quetta blast are being treated in Aga Khan Hospital and four patients are admitted to Liaquat National Hospital. An elderly woman namely Gul Afshan, 60, succumbed to injuries on her way to Karachi. These injured, having serious injuries, were transferred to Karachi for treatment on the directives of the premier.
The body of Gul Afshan was 60 per cent burnt. Conversely, the doctors pronounced that the health condition of eight patients are very critical while next three or four days are very important for the health of the said victims. Among the victims elderly people are in big numbers. Moreover, there are 18 women and 10 children among the wounded in these two hospitals.
It is pertinent to mention here that Shia Hazara Community once again came under attack on February 16, 2013 in Quetta city, where a suicide bomber rammed an explosive-laden water tanker in a packed bazaar near Hazara Town, an area dominated by Shias on the outskirts of Quetta. More than 100 people have lost their precious lives in the attack.
Talking to The Nation, MWM Secretary General Maulana Sadiq Raza Taqvi said that Shia community had reservations regarding the security of around 38 victims of Hazara Town, Quetta bomb blast, as they are just left only on the hospitals’ security. He demanded the government to arrange strict security for the victims of Quetta blast.   
To a query, he asserted that Balochistan government and the federal government assured that they would bear the medical expenses of the victims. 
ALLAMA IMAMI TURNS DOWN MQM’S WAR OF WORDS: On the other hand, Shia leaders have strongly turned down the MQM’s war of words against the Shia religious leadership since calling-off the sit-in that were staged to express solidarity with the heirs of martyrs of Hazara Town massacre.
“We are the heirs of sacred blood of martyrs of Hazara Town and MQM has no right to say a single word on our behalf,” said Allama Mukhtar Imam, secretary general of Majlis Wahdat-e-Muslimeen, Sindh chapter while speaking at a meeting at Wahdat House on Thursday.
He made clear that MWM, Hazara Yakjehti Council and Shia Ulema Council had called for sit-in and the protest continued till the relatives of martyrs agreed to bury the bodies.
“Hazara Shias leader Sardar Haji Abdul Qayyum Changezi of Quetta Yakjehti Council has clarified that those trying to impede the burial were neither heirs nor relatives of the martyrs,” he said.
Therefore, Altaf’s ludicrous remarks have carried no weight and it remains a fact that he is known to everyone in the country for his ludicrous statements.
“Altaf and his MQM must clarify their position on the targeted murders of innocent Shia Muslims in MQM-dominated areas of Karachi instead of shedding crocodile tears on the Shias of Quetta,” he exhorted.
The MWM official said that government had already announced that 150 terrorists were arrested and four were killed in targeted operation. Government assured Army operation against the terrorists, payment of compensatory amount and jobs to the heirs of martyrs and establishment of an IT university in Hazara Town.
He said that Altaf hoodwinked Pakistanis by saying his party’s 15,000 workers were missing or killed and blamed the PPP and PML-N governments for that and also joined hands with the PPP.  “Chaudhry Shujaat was the interior minister in Nawaz government and he is still a friend of Altaf Hussain, so MQM should clarify now who is responsible for 15,000 MQM men’s missing or killing,” he added.