SYDNEY - Tennis Australia (TA) said Tuesday it will contact troubled star Bernard Tomic in the next week to "clear the air" and hopes to have him back on-side for September's Davis Cup semi-final. President Steve Healy said TA was concerned about the 22-year-old following his arrest in Miami last week for failing to follow police orders over a raucous penthouse party. It came on the eve of Australia's ultimately successful Davis Cup quarter-final tie against Kazakhstan, from which Tomic was dumped after a tirade against Australian tennis administrators following his Wimbledon exit. "We want to offer Bernard the opportunity to raise the issues he has raised, so we can address those with him," Healy told reporters. "We think the criticisms are unjustified -- he needs to hear that.”