QUETTA - At least seven people were killed and five others wounded in separate incidents of firing in different towns of Balochistan on Friday while a body was recovered from Mastung. In the first incident, four people were killed and five others wounded when an armed clash erupted between two tribes in Meezai Adda of Qila Abdullah district. 'A brawl started between two tribes at Meezai Adda over a petty issue and both sides attacked their targets with sophisticated weapons that claimed four lives and left five other with serious injuries, Abdul Fateh Bangar, Deputy Commissioner Qila Abdullah told reporters. Heavy contingent of Frontier Corps and Levies rushed to the site and cordoned off the area. The deceased and injured were shifted to hospital while condition of three injured is stated to be serious. In another incident, a person was killed in Nushki district, some 148 km away from Quetta. Police said Nazir Ahmed resident of Killi Sardar Badini was on his way home when attackers opened indiscriminate firing at him and escaped from the site. As a result he sustained critical injuries and was rushed to the Civil Hospital Nushki, however, he succumbed to his injuries. Police handed over body to heirs after completing legal formalities and termed the incident as a case of old enmity. Separately, unidentified armed men barged into a house in Mangoli area of Dera Murad Jamali and opened indiscriminate fire. As a result, one occupant identified as Nazeer Rind stated to be owner of the house sustained bullet wounds and succumbed to his injuries. However, motive behind the killing is yet to be ascertained. Meanwhile, police recovered a body from Mastung, some 60km southeast of Quetta. Sources said Levies Force recovered bullet riddled body from nearby jungle and moved it to local hospital for autopsy. Sources said the body had been identified as Farooq Ahmed,resident of Mianwali of Punjab. They said that deceased was currently living in Quetta. However, motive behind the murder is yet to be ascertained as no group has claimed responsibility for the killing. The body was later dispatched to Quetta.