ISLAMABAD - It is unlikely that Federal Investigation Agencys (FIAs) investigations into Haj scam will produce any fruitful results, as no officer of the agency is ready to pinch any big wig involved in the fraud after the transfer of two senior officers, The Nation reliably learnt Friday. An official of the FIA wishing not to be named said the officers were 'terrorised and did not want to fully probe into the mismanagement in Haj affairs, as they knew they would meet the same result which Bukhari, the former additional director general of FIA had to face. The government some days back threw Bukhari out of FIA and appointed him as MD Printing Corporation of Pakistan merely after some months of his appointment as ADG. The official source said Director General (DG) Malik Mohammad Iqbal was completely overpowered by Interior Minister Rehman Malik due to his soft-spoken personality and the minister wanted that the investigations in Haj scam should be done in the way he liked. There is complete restlessness and uncertainty among the FIA officers after the transfer of Hussain Asghar, the former director administration and Javed Bokhari and they did not want to investigate the important cases like Haj scam and NICL scam, the official said adding that Hussain Asghar never showed his unwillingness to conduct investigations in Haj affairs. Supreme Court (SC) Friday while hearing into the Haj scam observed that the transfer of senior officers probing the case led to damages to the whole investigation process. The court also rejected the investigation report submitted by FIA, terming it unsatisfactory. As far as the investigations of the case is concerned, FIA has remained unsuccessful to arrest Ahmed Faiz through Interpol, a building supervisor in Saudi Arabia and the main accused in the hiring process of buildings at exorbitant rates. FIA team visited Saudi Arabia but failed to arrest him, as he was reportedly hidden. In case of Hamid Saeed Kazmi, the former religious affairs minister and another accused in the multimillion fraud, FIA has traced some banks accounts and some property including plots of Kazmi, which FIA claimed that he owned all this beyond the known sources f income. However, the investigation team has failed to connect any link of this money and property with the Haj scam. FIA in its report submitted before SC has stated that Personal Staff Officer of Interior Minister, Raja Javed and the Managing Director of Bahria Town Malik Riaz were allegedly involved in the scam. However, the sources in FIA informed that both would also get a clean chit in FIA investigations as Saudi Arabia had paid as the outstanding bills of the Ministry of Religious Affairs Ministry utilized for those who performed free Haj. FIA had already grilled Rao Shakeel Ahmed former Director General (DG) Haj in Saudi Arabia who is allegedly involved in the scam for renting out the buildings at much prices than the actual one for the accommodation of pilgrims. FIA team had also sent a questionnaire to Syed Abdul Qadir Gilani, the son of Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani for importing a bullet proof vehicle of worth Rs 15 million on the charges that the money came through Haj scam. The name of Zain Sukhera, a close friend of PM Gilanis son also surfaced in this scandal. FIA had also arrested Raja Aftab-ul-Islam, former joint secretary Ministry of Religious Affairs on charges of his involvement in Haj scam.