The chief of Interpol said Tuesday that India had not yet authorised the sharing of any information with the global police agency about those allegedly involved in the Mumbai attacks. Interpol secretary general Ronald Noble made the statement after talks with advisor on interior affairs Rehman Malik about the ongoing investigation into the attacks, which India has blamed on Pakistan-based militants. "To date, India's government has not authorised India's police agencies to enter any data relating to the recent terrorist attacks in Mumbai into Interpol's databases," Noble told a joint press conference. "The information Interpol has about what happened in Mumbai is the same information that you have -- it's information that was read in journals, that was read on the Internet or that was seen on TV." New Delhi has blamed last month's attacks, which left 172 people dead, on the banned Pakistan-based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT). India says the gunmen were trained and equipped by LeT and travelled to Mumbai on a hijacked trawler from Karachi. The group has denied any involvement.