ISLAMABAD - A female accountant of a local seminary had to face miscarriage when her two colleagues allegedly tortured her brutally. According to details, Rabia Umer has been working as an accountant in the Model Deeni Madrassah for Women for the last eight years. She claimed that her two colleagues, Data Entry Operators Sobia Firdous and her sister Shazia, had beaten her on the behest of Principal of the institute Shagufta Rauf. The bone of contention between the Accountant and the Principal was reportedly misappropriation of the funds. The principal used to pressurise the honest Accountant to help her in misusing of the funds. Sobia Fardous and her sister Shahzia entered into the office of accountant, Rabia. Shazia held the Rabia and Sobia started beating the poor pregnant Rabia. Due to this brutal, Rabia became victim of miscarriage. The medical report in this regards itself was an evidence of the miscarriage happened due to the physical torture. Despite the clear evidence, police was using delaying tactics to delay the matter. On the application of Rabia, a case has been registered with Women Police Station, Islamabad under miscarriage offence. When this scribe contacted Sadia, Station House Officer (SHO) Women Police Station, she said that investigation is underway. To a question, she said that the investigation would be finalised within a weak. The medical report is very important evidence in the case. She added that Offence 338 would be translated into 302, once concrete evidence is collected. To another question, she said that there is no influence from the accused party in this regard. We are conducting an impartial investigation into the case. No pressure in this regard would be tolerated, she assured. The accused Principal, Shagufta Rauf, Data Entry Operators Sobia Fardous and her sisters were on interim bail, she maintained. According to victim, the Principal and her blue-eyed Sobia Fardous and Shahzia belong to highly influential families. Despite the concrete evidences and medical report, it seems that police are using delaying tactics in the investigation of case. The victim further confirmed that while recording evidence, the Principal presented her supportive staff members as witnesses. The statements of witnesses presented by the victim Rabias were not recorded by police authorities. That indicates the partial investigation wont help in bringing the culprits to justice. The FIR was registered after the medical report and passage of seven days. However, police failed in arresting the nominated accused. Rabia has demanded of the Chief Justice of Pakistan for suo moto action in her case. When this scribe contacted Shagufta Rauf, she was not available for her comments.