LAHORE – Four workers at a private factory fell unconscious after inhaling poisonous gas in Badami Bagh police area, rescue workers said on Tuesday.
The workers, identified as Aslam, Mannan, Mudassar, and Tanvir Abbas, were present at a shoe factory when they suddenly fell unconscious .
The local residents believed that the adjacent ice-factory started emitting poisonous gas, which spread in the entire locality and created worst panic among the residents.
 The workers were rushed to a local hospital, where their condition was reported to be out of danger. Further investigations were underway.