LAHORE: Three persons of a family sustained serious burns when fire broke out in a house in Harbanspura on Friday.
Firefighters said that the blaze broke out because of short-circuiting in a house located near Laal Pull in Nabipur. As a result, 14-year-old Adeel, 10-year-old Sana, and seven-year-old Asghar sustained burns. They were immediately rushed to hospital. Rescue workers reached the spot and managed to put out the fire after hectic efforts.
Meanwhile, two persons received burn injuries as fire broke out in a shop in Gulshan-e-Ravi on Friday. Rescuers rushed to the spot soon after the incident and shifted 20-year-old Usman and 16-year-old Omar to a hospital. –Staff Reporter