RAWALPINDI - Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Thursday warned of more terrorist attacks in coming three days in various parts of country, asking masses to be vigilant and alert.Talking to the media, the interior minister said that next three days would be most critical as the terrorists and members of defunct outfits could launch more attacks in various parts of the country. Malik was visiting Rawalpindi District Headquarters Hospital to inquire the health of the people got injured in Dhoke Seydan suicide bombing.“Apparently, the terrorists wanted to sabotage the D-8 Summit in Islamabad. Karachi and Rawalpindi’s terrorist attacks were part of this conspiracy,” he added. He said that the miscreants were trying to destabilise the government and the country but the government would not let them succeed. He stated that the special security arrangements had been made for the D-8 summit and Ashura, adding that law enforcement agencies were put on alert to stave off any untoward incident. The minister told the media that three terrorists groups were operating in the country. He mentioned that some groups of Afghan refugees and activists of banned outfit Lashkar-e-Jhangvi were involved in terrorist activities. “I am not saying that all members were involved but anarchists have bought the loyalties of some members of the banned outfit and using them to destabilise the country,” he said. Commenting on the suspension of mobile phone services and banning motorcycles on Muharram 8 to 10, the minister said that the government was mulling and consulting the matters with the provincial governments. “We have collected all the reports and information of intelligence agencies and called the meeting to decide over the suspension of mobile phone service in the larger interest of the country during Ashura,” he said. Malik said that motorcycles would be parked at a distance of 1,000 yards from Imambargahs and processions. He said that the sensitive areas should also be closely monitored. “To guard majalis and processions, three-layered security will be used to deal with terror threats.”He said that owing to tight security arrangements made by Rawalpindi police and organisers of the procession, the suicide bomber could not penetrate into the procession, else the death toll would have been higher. “The government will confer national awards on the four policemen for stopping the terrorist from breaching into the procession at the entrance point”, Malik said.