LAHORE - Punjab Muslim League Qauaid-e-Azam (PML-Q) general secretary and opposition leader Chaudhry Zaheeruddin has reacted to the statement of Chief Minister Punjab about the project of the 'Ring Road that it was not the project of the ex-Punjab government. Talking to the newsmen the other day at Muslim League House Ch Zaheeruddin said that ring road was a people-friendly project. He said that CM Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif has constituted numerous futile task forces in Punjab. He alleged that the CM had also made a private government within the province through the un-elected advisors at his secretariat due to which the corruption and embezzlement was rampant. He alleged that during the regime of current Punjab government the construction of roads with the heavy amount of 20 billion rupees without the tender notices was ample proof of corruption. He added that all corruption was being done just to raise the prices of purchased lands in Jaati Umra. He added that ring road project was purely project of the Punjab government to benefit the people of Punjab as the project was started during the regime of Chaudhry Pervez Elahi. But the claim of CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif of purging Punjab from corruption was proving false as Khadim-e-Ala Punjab was going to close down the 'tandoor drama due to massive corruption in Food Support Scheme. He alleged that currently about 80 billion rupees of people had been embezzled by launching different programmes of plundering the people of Punjab. He added during the regime of ex-CM Punjab Pervez Elahi the underpasses were made with the record duration of three months. He said that Lahore-Kasur road was a project of previous Punjab government as 90 percent work over the project was completed under the rule of Chaudhry Pervez Elahi but the Khadim-e-Ala could not get the rest 10 per cent work completed of the project, he added. Movement for Aafias release demanded Dr Fozia Siddiqui, sister of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, has appealed the legal fraternity to launch a movement for the release of Dr Aafia Siddiqui like they had done against former dictator Pervez Musharraf for restoration of independent judiciary. She was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court Bar Association (LHCBA) on Friday. In her speech Dr Fozia urged them to support her family for the release of repatriation of innocent daughter of Pakistan. She said the former rulers of Pakistan handed over Aafia along with her kids to America against few dollars. She said the US detained Aafia without any evidence against her and had been subjecting her to inhumane manner. Speaking on the occasion, President LHCBA Mian Abdul Quddus condemned the illegal detention of Dr Aafia and assured her family of every support on behalf of legal fraternity. Later, the Bar through a resolution demanded of federal government to bring former dictator Pervez Musharraf back to the country and try him under article 6 of the constitution (high treason) for selling Pakistani innocent peoples against few dollars. The Bar also resolved that government of Pakistan should take concrete steps for repatriation of Dr Aafia Siddiqui and rejected her trial in America.