SIALKOT - The family of two brothers, who were killed here, the other day, have demanded security after life threats. Talking to the newsmen, the family sources said that they were feeling insecure so the high-ups should provide them security. Meanwhile, talking to the reporters, Prof Arshad Mehmood Mirza, executive director Baidarie has flayed the incident and said that people were losing trust in law enforcing agencies so they were becoming violent. The reason behind this aggressiveness is the prevailing crises in the country, he added. He urged the rulers to help end all problems and provide relief to the people so that they could work for the progress of the country instead of killing each other. PROBE CONTINUES Judicial Commissions probe into the killings of two youths is continued here and the team has collected various facts about the incident here on Monday. The team visited Doburji Malhiyaan Chowk on main Daska Road and met family members of late brothers and recorded the statements of various people. Meanwhile, PML-N central leader and MNA Khawaja M Asif, federal minister Firdous Asiq Awan and naib Ameer Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan Prof Sirajul Haq have jointly condemned the tragedy and visited the house of grieved family to express solidarity with them. They assured the family that they would be provided justice at any cost. JOURNALIST PROVIDED SECURITY AFTER LIFE THREATS Some Sialkot based journalists who made video of torture on youth, have been provided security on the orders of Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday. During the visit of Mr Rehman, the newsmen told him that they (journalists) and the family of deceased brothers had been receiving life threats from unknown persons. They have been threaten for capturing the video and their lives are in danger, they said. On this, the minister directed the law enforcing agencies to provide them security with immediate effect.