QUETTA- Police have detained 25 suspects in connection with the Hazar Ganji and suicide attack targeting JUI-F chief Mualana Fazlur Rehman.

SSP Investigation, Asad Shah said the investigation of the suicide attack was ongoing, adding that DNA samples of the attacker had been sent for testing. Police registered a case against unknown terrorists in relation to the attack on Fazl at the City Police Station.

Police sources said that the FIR was registered against unknown terrorists by the Station House Officer (SHO) at the City Police Station under the terrorist act. A shutter down strike was observed in Quetta today against the Hazar Ganji attack. The strike is being observed on the call of the Hazara Democratic Party and Balochistan Shia Conference. At least 13 people were killed in three separate attacks in Quetta on Thursday. Nine fruit vendors were killed when unknown gunmen opened fire on a minibus in Hazar Ganji, two people were killed in a blast on Qambrani Road and two people were killed in a suicide blast targeting JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman.