CHUNIAN (INP) - At least 200 people were affected by gastro in different areas of Chunian Tehsil due to drinking polluted water here on Sunday.According to details, the dwellers of Chunian by drinking water which became unhygienic due to unknown reasons were attacked by gastro.Hospital sources said that about 200 people including women and children have been shifted to RHC Balqees and District Hospital for treatment during the past 24-hour.Meanwhile eye-witnesses blamed that a Wasa official while cleaning the water tank put some medicine in it and the residents who used this water fell ill.The authorities have started investigations into the incident. They said that strict action would be taken if any WASA official was found guilty.