KINSHASA (Reuters) - The number of reported victims of a recent mass rape by gunmen in Democratic Republic of Congo has risen by about 70 to as many as 170, the UN refugee agency said on Friday. That would make it the biggest reported mass rape in Congo's eastern provinces since last year, when more than 300 women were sexually assaulted by suspected rebels in an attack spanning several days. "According to our local partners, some 170 women were raped in the villages of Nakiele and Abala on the night June 11-12 during an armed attack," UNHCR spokeswoman told Reuters.