DASKA - A 6-year-old child was electrocuted to death after receiving a severe electrical shock in nearby village here on Friday. As per detail, 6-year-old M Ajmal, son of a local landlord M Iqbal Cheema was electrocuted to death after receiving a severe electrical shock from electrical pylon in village Gojra-Daska. Reportedly, he was passing through near the pole when the child received a severe electric shock and died on the spot. The grieved family and locals have strongly protested against the negligence of Gepco officials. They chanted slogans against Gepco. They said that the nasty situation about the said pylon was repeatedly brought into the notice of Gepco officials, but they remained reluctant to take any action in this regard.