PESHAWAR - Warning against any fresh military action in Swat Valley, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan spokesman Haji Muslim Khan on Saturday said that they were abiding by the peace agreement and the government would be responsible for breaching the truce if they launched another operation. Talking to TheNation, Haji Muslim Khan said the government should abide by the peace agreement, as some elements wanted to sabotage it and force the government to launch military operation. He said the government should take practical steps for the imposition of Sharia law and appoint Qazis for other districts of Malaknd Division. Meanwhile, Taliban Thursday stopped seven vehicles of the military convoy in Qambar area of Mingora in Swat Valley. However, after half an hour, they allowed the convoy to proceed towards Mingora. Moreover, the security forces banned the patrolling of the armed Taliban on various roads and ordered to shoot if anyone found displaying arms. Agencies add: Taliban militants on Saturday stopped a military convoy from entering the Swat Valleys main town of Mingora. The convoy returned to a nearby base after being stopped by militants from entering Mingora, a military official told AFP on condition of anonymity. Muslim Khan, a Taliban spokesman, said the convoy was stopped because 'the military men wanted to enter Mingora in violation of the Swat deal. The convoy of seven army trucks was stopped by armed Taliban militants at Qamabr, a small town in Mingora, Muslim Khan said. The militants feared that the security forces might launch a fresh offensive, he said. He said the deployment of troops in Swat was against a deal signed in February to introduce Islamic law in Swat Valley and other areas in the northwest. There are reports that curfew has been imposed in Lower Dir and security personnel were patrolling the area. Meanwhile, Taliban militants have completed their pullback from Buner District they seized earlier this month, said a government official. Syed Mohammad Javed, a senior official for Swat Valley and surrounding areas, also said Saturday paramilitary troops have deployed across the Buner district vacated by the militants. Taliban gunmen began withdrawing from Buner into Swat on Friday after the government warned it would force them out. Officials confirmed the Taliban 'withdrawal but said local Taliban remained in Buner. We have full control in the area and the Taliban have completely withdrawn, local administration official Javed Ahmad told AFP. The government on Saturday deployed up to 300 extra paramilitary police to secure Buner, local police said. I do not know the exact number of my men who left the area but they all boarded 15 vehicles to return to Swat, said Muslim Khan, the main Taliban spokesman in the area who presented the 'withdrawal as a goodwill gesture. We have withdrawn from Buner to show our commitment to make the peace deal a success, Khan said referring to a controversial agreement to enforce Islamic law in part of northwest Pakistan in exchange for an end to fighting in Swat. He did not disclose how many 'local Taliban remained in Buner. We will not exhibit arms as part of the deal. But our government should stop its policy of appeasing the US, the Taliban spokesman said. The militant advance had raised concern extremists were spreading toward major cities including Islamabad and a peace deal in Swat had emboldened hardliners. I have resigned. I will never go to my job as I dont want my parents to be sent my body, said a woman in Buner. The woman, who called herself only Hafsa, said she worked for a charity until the Taliban advanced into Buner from the neighbouring Swat. Fear and uncertainty reigned in Buner on Saturday despite what the hardline movement trumpeted a withdrawal to Swat - just the other side of the mountains - to shore up a deal to enforce Islamic law there. People are scared, said local resident Nisar Khan. We used to see women going to their offices before the Taliban arrived in the area, but today they did not go to their jobs, he added. Shops are open and there are no signs of armed Taliban patrolling streets in Buner but people face uncertainty and fear that they may come back, Khan told AFP by telephone from the district. People were reluctant to go to markets and other public places, as women stayed away from their workplaces and girl students stayed at home on the morning after the pull back, witnesses said. The government deployed up to 300 extra paramilitary police to secure Buner but Taliban elements were still present, local police said. Banners, which were strung up in Buner town after the Taliban moved in telling women not to go to markets, still flapped in the wind Saturday, said one resident, on condition of anonymity. Jam Sher Khan, who works for a local non-governmental organisation, said the Taliban had forcefully occupied his office in Buner. Now they have left but our office is still locked and we will not resume duty until authorities provide us security, he said. Female staff in my office as well as schools and colleges did not turn up today, said deputy district education officer, Mohammad Sahib. Some people were grateful that the threat of a military operation to flush out the Taliban had been averted - at least for now. I am very happy about the Talibans retreat from the area because this has diminished chances of a military operation, said Mohammad Khanzada, who runs a grocery shop. I do not want my town to become another Swat, which lost its beauty after the military operation. Meanwhile, Director General ISPR Maj-Gen Athar Abbas has strongly denied that action against militants was being carried out on the directives of any foreign country rather militants were themselves posing danger to the integrity and solidarity of Pakistan. In an interview with a private TV channel, he said Pakistan was the worst affected country while number of casualties of Pakistan Army and FC personnel was far more as compared to rest of the countries with more than 1,500 personnel of Pakistan Army embraced shahadat while around 300 were wounded in the ongoing war on terror. He informed that the Pakistan Army was also providing facilities of accommodation, schooling, medicines and other incentives to the affected families, as the infrastructure has been damaged and numbers of civilians have been killed. In response to a question, he said that Pakistan Army had all the 'capability but there were some limitations. 'If the capacity building of Armed Forces increased consequently, then it would have more influence on these areas, he added. While replying to another question, he stressed upon the need of effective intelligence and information sharing between Pakistan and Afghanistan forces in order to tackle the issue of terrorism and stop movement of militants, since there is a large area of FATA, which lacks presence of Pakistan Army. He said that militants were also carrying out activities against coalition forces inside Afghanistan. He said that militants are getting assistance from foreign counties. In response to another question, he said that it had always been stressed by the govt that any kind of drive against militants inside Pakistan will be carried out by its own forces. Replying to a question about Swat peace deal, he said that govt and military were committed to maintain peace in Swat and Malakand Division, while terming it as responsibility of those who inked peace deal with militants to guarantee peace in Swat. He said that peace process initiated by govt must end with positive note, however, if militants challenge the writ of govt or take law into their hands then the govt may use the option of mily drive.