RAWALPINDI - Fire erupted at a stationery shop located in the Shanghai Plaza Thursday morning, injuring four people causing loss of millions of rupees. According to eyewitnesses, fire broke out owing to short circuit in Rashid Stationery Shop located on the ground floor of the shopping centre, which destroyed the whole plaza. As per details, the fire broke out in at 6:00am, gutting the stationery and decoration pieces. The rescuers of Punjab Emergency Service recovered four injured people from the gutted plaza and shifted them to District Headquarter Hospital (DHQ) for medical treatment. They were identified as Yasir (watchman), Sajid (salesman), Khizar Iqbal (shopkeeper) and a security guard whose condition was stated to be critical. Police also blocked all the roads led to the ill-fated plaza. The eyewitness said the fire had started in shop at 6:30am, which rapidly engulfed the whole plaza. The rescue operation was also joined by the fire fighters of Civil Defence Organisation (CDO), Capital Development Authority (CDA), Bahria Town and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).