ISLAMABAD - The three-member committee formed to probe into the hosing down of crime scene after the assassination of Benazir on 27 Dec, 2007 has reached a consensus to obtain the record of calls of top guns allegedly involved in the issue, as pinpointed by the UN report. The sources privy to the developments said that the committee that held its first meeting after its formation here on Monday had decided to take the entire phone calls record of former director general of Military Intelligence (MI, Major General Nadeem Ijaz and former city police officer (CPO) Rawalpindi Saud Aziz on the day of 27 December 2007. The sources said that the committee would also take the phone calls record of the other high officers of police and civil administration appointed in Rawalpindi at the time of assassination of Benazir if needed. The committee will send its report to the Prime Minister within seven working days and the sources disclosed that probably the report would be sent on next Tuesday. PM Gilani on Saturday had constituted a three-member committee to fix the responsibility of washing out the crime scene of Benazirs assassination after the release of UN Commissions report. Defence and political analysts are of the view that the committee had been constituted after military circles had raised serious objections on the report, as it had named a senior military officer for his alleged involvement in the hosing down issue. Secretary Cabinet Division, Abdul Rauf heads the committee while the other members included Deputy Chief of General Staff, Major General Sajjad Ghani and Additional Chief Secretary (Home) for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Fayaz Tooru.