PESHAWAR-At least four persons were killed and several others injured as a result of suspected US missile strike from a drone in Assokhel area of North Waziristan. The incident occurred soon after the United States declaration pertaining to the offer of $5 million dollars as head money against Bait Ullah Mehsud, chief of Tehrik Taliban Pakistan and certain other members of Haqqani network in the region. So far neither Bait Ullah Mehsud nor his associates have shown their reaction over the declaration. According to details, missile strike against the suspected militants at Assokhel area of North Waziristan took place in early hours of Thursday. The tribesmen informed that house of Malik Gulab at Assokhel near Khushhali Torikhel was targeted by two missiles, killing four persons on the spot. The identity of those killed in the strike couldn't be confirmed so far. It was also reported that a vehicle, entering the house was hit with one missile. So far no one has claimed the responsibility for this attack but it is believed that US led allied forces camping across the border in Afghanistan fired the missile with the help of a drone. It may be mentioned here that it was the second missile strike during the last less than 24 hours. The first missile strike was registered at Makeen area of South Waziristan, killing from four to six including foreign militants. AFP adds-According to a local security official, two missiles fired from a suspected US drone hit the compound of a local, killing four residents. The strike is the second in as many days by the drones, with a missile on Wednesday killing up to seven alleged Al-Qaeda militants in the nearby Makeen area of South Waziristan. Meanwhile, senior officials in Pakistan denied there had been a suspected US missile strike in the northwest said to have killed four militants. The officials rejected earlier reports from local officials of a missile strike overnight in North Waziristan. "There was no missile strike," said Habibullah Khan, a top official in the semi-autonomous administration of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas. Two senior security officials, who declined to be named, also denied there had been a missile strike but declined to speak on the record.