BAHAWALPUR - The negligence of a smoker claimed lives of two children and burnt a house into ashes in Chandi Pir locality on Thursday. According to the reports, Imran carelessly threw away a burning cigarette at petrol kept nearby for some personal use. The fire spread and burnt the whole house into ashes. The fire spread in house. As a result, Parveen Mai, Jamni Mai and three children Zubair, Razaq Hussain and Mahwish suffered burns besides Imran. The injured were later shifted to the Bahawal Victoria Hospital, Bahawalpur for treatment where Mahwish and Zubair died. No case has been registered so far.