KARAK: At least four family members including three children and their mother died when roof of a house collapsed after blast due to gas leakage filled in the room in Kandi area today.

According to details, as mother lit match for making breakfast, a blast occurred inside the house due to gas leakage  that had filled in a room and fire erupted  in the house after which  roof of the house caved in. As a result, three children and their mother died on the spot.

The neighbouring people recovered dead bodies from the debris and shifted to district headquarters hospital Karak for postmortem.