PESHAWAR (Online) IG FC Major General Nadir Zaib has said that 90 percent area of Orakzai Agency has been cleared of terrorists. During the operation, 650 terrorists were killed; 250 were captured while 60 officers have been martyred and 194 suffered injuries. Briefing the media on Tuesday, he said the terrorists had destroyed 95 percent of the government schools which are being converted into shelters for the time being and 90 percent of the agency has been cleared of the terrorists while for the remaining 10 percent, the security forces are doing a successful operation. There have been traces of Al-Qaedas presence in the area and most of them have escaped and there has been 2 to 3 percent collateral damage. People who had migrated to other areas will start retuning to their homes from Wednesday (today).