DOHA (AFP) - Libyas interim leader Mustafa Abdel Jalil on Wednesday urged Nato to continue its Libya campaign until years end, saying loyalists of slain despot Muammar Gaddafi still pose a threat to the country. Abdel Jalils comments, made at a Doha conference of military allies of his National Transitional Council (NTC), came a day after Gaddafis body was buried in secret under cover of darkness after being displayed in public for four days. We hope (Nato) will continue its campaign until at least the end of this year to serve us and neighbouring countries, Abdel Jalil, NTC chairman, told the Conference of Friends Committee. This request is aimed at ensuring that no arms are infiltrated into those countries and to ensure the security of Libyans from some remnants of Gaddafis forces who have fled to nearby countries, he added. France insisted Wednesday that Natos campaign in Libya was over and said it was seeking other ways to help the country, after Libyas leader urged the alliance to continue operations until years end. We are in a new phase, French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe said after Libyas interim leader Mustafa Abdel Jalil called on Nato to continue its Libya campaign until the end of the year. However, Muammar Gaddafis family plans to file a war crimes complaint against Nato with the International Criminal Court (ICC) for the alliances alleged role in his death, the familys lawyer said Wednesday. Preliminary reports from the inquiry into the death of Gaddafi indicate he was not shot after his detention last week, a Libyan envoy told the UN Security Council on Wednesday. According to initial reports, none of the revolutionaries fired at him after arresting him, said Ibrahim Dabbashi.