LAHORE Three family members including two women suffered multiple burn injuries and the luggage worth thousands of rupees were reduced to ashes when fire broke out at two different places in the provincial capital on Sunday. The injured were identified as Muhammad Tehsin, son of Muhammad Yasin, 40, his 16-year-old daughter Faiza and his 40-year-old spouse Shamim Tehsin. As per details, fire erupted in a house located in Dhobi Ghaat near Naeerabad Darbar at about 1:00 am. The Rescue 1122 officials believed the main cause of this incident of gas leakage from a heater. The rescuers, however, reached the spot and shifted the injured to the Burn Unit of the Mayo Hospital where their condition was told stable till filing of this report.