QUETTA - Two senior judges of Balochistan mysteriously went missing along with a bodyguard and a driver from the Usta Muhammad area of Jaffarabad district on Sunday. Official sources said that Sessions Judge Sibbi Jan Muhammad Gohar and Senior Civil Judge Muhammad Ali Kakar had gone to Usta Muhammad to attend a marriage ceremony. They went missing last night near the Bayer area of Usta Muhammad on their way back to Sibbi after attending the wedding. While confirming the abduction of judges, Naseerabad Assistant Commissioner Fateh Muhammad Kajak said that both judges, after taking tea with a friend in Dera Murad Jamali, left for Usta Muhammad and after sometime their contact with their family members was disconnected. The vehicle of Jan Muhammad Gohar has been recovered from Goth Abdul Samad near Dera Murad Jamali. However, their whereabouts are not known, he said, adding that all-out efforts were being made for the safe recovery of judges. Talking to The Nation, Secretary Home and Tribal Affairs Akbar Hussain Durrani said that district administrations of Naseerabad and Jaffarabad and law enforcement agencies had been put on high alert and a search operation launched for the safe recovery of the judges. Government and law enforcement agencies have narrowed down space for anti-social elements and now in order to create harassment, they are taking such steps, he said, adding that previously Deputy Commissioner Jhal Magsi was abducted and later abductors released him because of government efforts. Judges were travelling without proper security, he said, adding that the government is using all available resources for their safe recovery. Balochistan Chief Minister Nawab Muhammad Aslam Raisani has taken serious notice of abduction of judges and sought a report from the secretary Home, the IG police and the commissioner Naseerabad Division, and directed them take effective measures for the safe recovery of the missing. No group has claimed responsibility for the abduction of judges till filing this report late Sunday night. It may be mentioned that four lawyers, Saleem Akhtar, Syed Tahir Hussain, Agha Zahir Shah and Munir Ahmed were abducted a few days ago. Meanwhile, the lawyers community has strongly condemned the abduction of the two judges and announced a complete boycott of courts and protest rallies across the province on Monday (today). Addressing an emergent press conference at the Quetta Press Club, President Balochistan Bar Association (BBA) Baz Muhammad Kakar Advocate termed the abductions an attack on the judiciary. He said that the government had badly failed to ensure security of the people and their property, therefore it should step down. Anti-social elements, kidnapers and killers have been given a free hand to commit crimes against the people, he added. Baz Muhammad said that the law enforcement agencies had lost the writ, and the masses had been left at the mercy of kidnappers, killers and dacoits. The so-called representatives sitting in the assemblies are busy in their personnel gains and they have nothing to do with the problems of the people, he added. He said that the abduction of judges and lawyers in a democratic government was not a good omen for the country. He said that the people of Balochistan are being pushed towards tribalism. Now the only way left for the ordinary people is to carry arms for their personal safety, he said. He said that state intelligent agencies and law enforcement agencies had miserably failed to trace the abductors and anti-social elements who were roaming freely across the province. Still elements involved in the attack on the Governor and the Chief Minister are at large then what can we expect from the intelligence agencies, he added. The BBA president said that the judiciary is the last hope for the people who think only the judiciary could deliver them justice, but unfortunately now it is being targetted. He said that if the judiciary is harmed and suppressed, the image of the country in the world would be tarnished and it would lead the country towards further chaos. He went to say that international organisations should impose sanctions on incumbent rulers and stop funding them for their inability and violation of human rights in the country. He announced that the lawyers throughout the province would boycott the courts on Monday (today) and take out protest rallies for safe recovery of judges. The BBA president asked the masses, particularly women, to take to the streets. He said that political parties should also play their role in this grim situation, otherwise the masses would not pardon them.