ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Water and Power, Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, Monday said that no one would be allowed for unannounced or forced loadshedding and in any such case, the chief executive of the respective distribution company would be held responsible. The federal minister for water and power said this while talking to media persons after attending a meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Energy Crisis (CCEC). Ashraf, however, said that in case of any fault in the distribution system, the chief executive would inform the chambers of commerce and the civil society and take them into confidence for emergency load management in that particular area. To a question, he said heavy load on the system would remain till September 15 this year, however 600MW additional electricity would be injected in the system that would provide relief to the consumers. He said due to change in climate, the weather had become hotter and the shortfall had risen to 3500MW. Besides, the use of 6.8 million new electric appliances purchased this year by the people had burdened the already loaded system resulting in increase in the shortfall, Ashraf further said. He said that the power situation was improving gradually and the government would fulfil its commitment with the nation to end the menace of loadshedding by December 31, 2009. The homework in that regard had been completed and the new projects would generate power as per schedule under a roadmap prepared by the ministry to overcome the crisis, he further said, adding all the power generation units were working and producing maximum electricity. To a question, he said that all the units of Mangla powerhouse were in working condition but due to low water release, the full electricity from the Mangla powerhouse was not being gotten. The performance of Mangla powerhouse would improve with the increase in water release, he added. To a question, he said that Tarbela was generating maximum power due to high water releases.