SHEIKHUPURA

Fabrics and other valuables worth millions of rupees reduced to ashes in a business centre located in city area Jinnah Park as fire broke out in early Saturday hours because of short-circuit.

The fire then engulfed more than five fabrics shops within no time. The Rescue personnel rushed to the spot and managed to extinguished the fire. The precious cloth, furniture and other valuables worth Rs 8million were reduced to ashes. The fire incident took place in the early morning and no customers were present in the centre so no causality was reported.