ISLAMABAD " An amount of approximately Rs 89.408 billion has been paid as compensation to the victims of the 8th October 2005 earthquake and Pakistan is yet to receive $ 2.5 billion in the shape of donations, grants and loans for these affectees, Babar Awan told the Senate on Wednesday. Minister Incharge of the Prime Minister's Secretariat answering to a question said that the government had disbursed and utilized $3.41 billion while a balance of $ 2.5 billion was still in the pipeline. He said that different international organisations offered a total of $ 6.5 billion in terms of loan but Pakistan accepted $ 5.9 billion out of it and rejected the other due to unacceptable terms and conditions. As per details, he said, Rs 57.14 billion had been disbursed among 576,514 beneficiaries in terms of second, third and fourth tranche of rural housing subsidy. An amount of Rs 2.866 billion had been paid to 25,267 beneficiaries under Urban Housing Subsidy while Rs 5.21 billion had been paid under the Livelihood Support Cash Grant Programme. He said an amount of Rs 13.210 billion and Rs 10.982 billion had been distributed by the AJK and NWFP Governments, respectively, among the injured, next of kins of Shaheeds and for damaged houses in relief phase in the earthquake affected areas of AJK and NWFP. The Minister also told the House that the Prime Minister of Pakistan had approved Rs 604.340 million for the leftover cases in AJK. Raza Mohammad Raza and other parliamentarians from Balochistan expressed their doubts in the House regarding the distribution of foreign aid for the affectees of Balochistan earthquake and put allegation on Chief Minister of the Province for being involved in the embezzlement of funds. They were of the view that the people of far-flung areas of Balochistan had not received the donation. Senator Abdul Rahim Mandokhel said the winter tents donated by Saudi Government were not distributed among the affected people in Ziarat. Senator Pari Gul Agha added that the tents, which were given by Saudi Government, were three layered but the tents provided to people were only single layered. She also said that derogatory remarks should not have been used against the CM Balochistan by Mohammad Raza. Babar Awan said that all the foreign aid was handed over directly to the Provincial Government and neither the Federal Government nor the ERRA or any other federal institution distributed the donation in Balochistan. Raza Rabani, Leader of the House, in response demanded of Mohammad Raza to provide proofs on the matter or he said that the Senator should resign, if he failed to do so. However, he said that the government would conduct an inquiry to dig out the facts and the House would be taken into confidence.