DERA MURAD JAMALI (Agencies) - Another 10 militants and three securitymen were killed in clashes in Sui and Chattar areas on the second consecutive day Sunday. Ten persons including three securitymen were injured. According to details, militants attacked security forces deployed for protection of gas installations in Sui and Chattar areas. Security forces retaliated and 15 militants were killed on Saturday while another 10 died on Sunday. Three security forces personnel were also killed in the clashes. Ten persons including three securitymen were injured. They were removed to hospital for treatment. Seven militants were arrested in wounded condition and shifted to an unknown place for interrogation. Routine life was paralysed in Sui due to the intense clashes between security forces and militants in Chattar and Sui areas. Staff Reporter adds: Tension has gripped Dera Bugti following fierce clashes between security forces and militants in Gandohi area of district. Clashes between miscreants and FC personnel had erupted the other day when a convey of security forces was attacked by militants in Gandoai area in which six security personnel were injured. Security forces had retaliated the fire and conducted search operation in different parts of Dera Bugti including Gandoai, Tolba Nokhani and Ganz Nallah areas. Official sources said that following clashes some militants were killed so far while two personnel of security forces who were injured succumbed to their injuries. Officials also said that security forces had destroyed two camps of militants and recovered a huge quantity of arms and ammunitions. Talking to the media Inspector General FC Major General Saleem Nawaz said that FC would carry out action against miscreants and said that despite ceasefire the acts of sabotage including blowing up of railway tracks, gas pipeline and attacks on security forces were continued. Referring about fresh clash, IGFC said that militants attacked a convey of security forces in Gandohi area which caused injuries to six personnel. He said that after the attack security forces encircled the area started search operation and two camps were destroyed. He said that security forces also recovered arms and ammunition from the areas. He said that two personnel of FC succumbed to their injuries in hospital. Chief Minister Balochistan Nawab Aslam Raisani while talking to the media personnel at Iftar-dinner hosted in his honour by IG Police Balochistan said that government was making efforts for the halt of terrorism, however he said that no special contact was made with resistance fighters since their announcement of suspension of activities.    Talking to the journalists via satellite phone spokesman for the Baloch Republican Army (BRA) Sarbaaz Baloch had claimed that 16 FC men were killed in the clash. He had also blamed that security forces had broken ceasefire.