HAFIZABAD - Three persons including a woman were injured when roof of their house caved in due to explosion owing to gas leakage in Mohallah Bahawalpura here. Haider Munir along with his family members was asleep. In the morning one of the family members lighted the stove which resulted into explosion due to accumulation of gas. Suddenly roof of the house collapsed, burying all the family members under the debris.

 They were pulled out from under the debris by Rescue 1122 and shifted to DHQ Hospital in critical condition.