PESHAWAR/QUETTA -Four bomb explosions rocked different areas of Pakistan on Saturday causing many casualties. The death toll in the two suicide attacks at Kohat Tunnel reached five on Saturday, while the tunnel is still closed for traffic and operation was in progress to remove the debris of the blast that had occurred late Friday night. Following the attacks on both sides of entrance of Kohat Tunnel, in which, at least five persons including two women were killed and i9 others got injured due to which the tunnel was closed. Official sources said that it was believed that two suicide blasts had happened on both entrance sides of the tunnel, which is also know as Pak-Japan 'Friendship Tunnel. Reportedly two suicide bombers had used an oil tanker and truck packed with explosives, which exploded. The killed are identified as Khatma Bibi, Taliba Bibi, residents of Nashpa district Karak, Badshah Rehman, 27, resident of Mir Ali Waziristan Agency, while two youngsters were not identified. It is to be noted that Kohat tunnel was opened for traffic two months ago after its closure for traffic for two years. The officials said that two crates of three feet deep and 14 feet wide have developed due to the blasts. Meanwhile, at least two civilians were killed and many others got injured when unidentified persons attacked a Frontier Corps (FC) convoy here on Saturday. According to details, unknown persons attacked the convoy with the rockets and mortar shells, killing at least two persons on the spot and injuring five others. The injured persons were shifted to a health centre for the medical treatment. The deceased persons were identified as Balay and Salahuddin. However, FC sources confirmed that one FC person got injured in the attack. Soon after the incident, the forces closed the Bara bazaar and opened fire on the suspected hideouts of the militants. Meanwhile, Lashker-e-Islams (LI) militant commander known as Ghuncha Gul was reportedly kidnapped from Gagrina Bazaar Zakha Khel, Landi Kotal, local and official sources said. Unknown armed persons kidnapped Ghuncha Gul along with his guard, the sources said. The sources informed that the LI commander had gone to his residence at Gagrina Zakha Khel on Friday after which he was made hostage and then kidnapped. Meanwhile, seven people, including four policemen and three children, were wounded in a remote-controlled bomb explosion on Saturday. However, the police officer, who was the main target, remained unhurt. An official vehicle of Superintendent of Police (SP) Investigation Shabaan Bangash was passing through Nechari Road when a parked Suzuki van was exploded. As a result, four police guards of the officer and civilian passers-by received injuries. However, the officer remained safe as he was no travelling in the vehicle at the time of blast. Shabaan had sent his vehicle for some work while staying at home situated close to the blast site. The police vehicle was at some distance from the van carrying explosives, which was detonated by a remote control device, DIG Operation Hamid Shakeel told The Nation, adding that the explosive-laden vehicle was blown up into pieces, but caused no serious damages. The injured were rushed to the hospital for treatment where their condition was stated to be out of danger. Explosive might be over 10kg and was detonated with a remote-controlled device, another police officer said. The injured police personnel have been identified as constable Mukhtiar, Abbas Ali, Mohammad Noor and Manzoor Hussain while the civilians are Fareeda, 8, Nouria, 7, and Sumair, 12. Meanwhile, the spokesman of banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Ali Sher Haideri calling newspaper offices claimed the responsibility for the attack and said the prime target was Shabaan Bangash for anti-Lashkar activities. He said the police officer desecrated a mosque during a raid by storming in the worship place with boots for arresting some persons during prayers.