LAHORE             -          At least four persons received burn injuries when fire broke out at a house situated at Batt Chowk area of Tajpura Scheme in Lahore. Rescue teams reached the spot after being informed, brought the fire under control with the help of local residents and shifted the injured to Mayo Hospital, Lahore. According to rescue sources, the fire erupted at the house due to short-circuit which reduced valuables worth million of rupees to ashes. Rescue sources also informed that two of the injured, both women, were in critical condition.