LAHORE - The Pakistan Cricket Board has confirmed lifting of the ban on Mohammad Yousuf and Abdul Razzaq and said that the two players would be considered for selection after they resigned from the Indian Cricket League. A PCB official while accepting the NOCs from these players said: "Yousaf and Razzaq have resigned from the ICL and their resignation has been accepted by the ICL. Therefore, the PCB has confirmed that both players will now be available for Pakistan team selection." Yousuf, a couple of days back, submitted an NOC from the ICL to the board confirming termination of his ties with the unofficial league. Following the footsteps of Yousuf, veteran all-rounder Razzaq too on Monday last claimed that he has also been released by the ICL and is now available to play for Pakistan. Razzaq confirmed that he was among the 50 overseas and Indian players released last week by the unofficial league. The ICL said some of these players had themselves for their release from the contracts. However, according to ICC directive all Boards should take decision against such players on case to case basis as they deem fit. "The PCB has therefore confirmed that both players will now be available for Pakistan team selection," the official added. According to a website CricDB, other players including Rana Naved, Imran Nazir have also stated they have been released by the ICL which recently freed around 50 local and overseas players from their contracts. However these players have not confirmed their termination to the respective board. Yousuf has left the ICL once before, when he signed with them in 2007, but was drawn out of the contract by the Nasim Ashraf-led PCB administration, which followed legal mess between ICL and him. Later after being overlooked for the limited overs matches' selection, he surprisingly rejoined the ICL again in November, interestingly on the day when he was picked for a one-day international series against the West Indies in the United Arab Emirates.