KHANEWAL - Two labourers were electrocuted while another sustained severe shocks when they touched a high voltage transmission line here the other day.

According to details, labourers were working at the second floor of a food and drink corner shop at Cinema Chowk. Meanwhile, two labourers - Javid and Abbas inadvertently touched a high voltage transmission line passing near the under construction building. Resultantly both expired instantly. In the meanwhile owner of the building Allah Ditta attempted to rescue them but ended up sustaining severe shocks. Locals called wapda and after disconnection of power supply remove bodies. The injured was rushed to Nishtar Hospital Multan due to his critical condition.