LAHORE - A teen boy yesterday ended his life by swallowing poisonous pills at his house in the Raiwind police precincts.

Police identified the boy as 14-year-old Muhammad Zaman, a resident of Jallalpura. The family told the police that Zaman took poisonous pills after being admonished by his relatives over some domestic issue. He was rushed to a hospital where he died later. The police handed over the body to the family after fulfilling legal formalities.

MAN ELECTROCUTED

A 22-year-old man was electrocuted at his house located on Multan Road in Sundar police area. Police identified the deceased as Tariq Mahmood.

The family told the police that Tariq was repairing electric wires when he sustained sever shock. He was rushed to a hospital but died in the way.