TEHRIK-e-Taliban Swat chief Maulana Fazlullah on Friday said he has given permission for girls' education up to fourth class and hinted at lifting ban on female education in the Swat Valley. Talking to BBC, Maulana Fazlullah said, "We will shape up a new strategy which will send a good message to the world." When asked about destruction of schools by the Taliban, he alleged that security forces had also bulldozed some of the schools in the Valley and "we have videos to prove this." Taliban demolished those educational institutions which the security forces were using as bunkers, and even obscenity was being promoted there, he stated. The Taliban chief maintained that the military operation had been intensified in Swat after COAS Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani's visit to the area, he said. Had the COAS issued orders to stop US drone attacks on Pakistan's soil instead of stepping up the operation, this would have boosted the morale of the Pakistan Army as well as the nation, Maulana Fazlullah said. He accused the security forces of killing civilians in Nangolai and Manglore and throwing their bodies in the streets. The government, however, has already denied these allegations. He further said he was ready to help establish government's writ in the Valley in accordance with Shariat and spirit of ideology of Pakistan but he made it clear that he will not let revival of Lord Macaulay system in the area. When asked about allegations that the Taliban slits throats of people and even digs up dead bodies of men from graves and then hangs them, Maulana Fazlullah replied, "Islam recommends slitting throat of a man on charges of espionage. This is also Sunnat of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and his companions acted upon this," he added. "I am also ready for debate with the Ulema on this issue."