QUETTA - The Balochistan government on Thursday announced head money for information about 99 terrorists belonged to five banned organisations, reported a private TV channel. The list does not include Hyrbyar Marri, Javed Mengal, Mehran Marri and Brahamdagh Bugti. All these four have been categorised as the resented Baloch leaders.
According to a notification issued by the Balochistan home department, Rs5 million is the head money announced for Dr Allah Nazar Baloch who is said to be head of the banned Balochistan Liberation Front. The 99 terrorists belonged to banned Baloch Republican Army, Baloch Liberation Army, Balochistan Liberation Front, Baloch Republican Guards and Lashkar-e-Balochistan and the rewards on their heads ranged between Rs500,000 to Rs5 million.
It is worth mentioning that the officials claimed to have killed Dr Allah Nazar Baloch during an operation last year, but the BLF had brushed aside the claim.
Meantime, Balochistan Home Minister Sarfaraz Bugti said he did not know about this step by his government, adding the list was released without his notice.
Separately, in a clear message to the anti-state elements, Balochistan Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri said that there is no amnesty for those who are involved in terror activities in the province; however, doors will always remain open for talks. Speaking to the reporters here, Zehri said that the provincial government is committed to bringing durable peace in Balochistan.
Peace, health and education are top priorities of the government, he added and said that the people sitting abroad should stop inciting innocent youth.

This news was published in The Nation newspaper. Read complete newspaper of 18-Mar-2016 here.