KARACHI - Station House Officer of Boat Basin Police Station Inspector Nasir Ahmed Tanoli on Wednesday recorded his statement before an anti-terrorism court in Sarfraz Shah killing case, saying that he was provided weapon and other items allegedly recovered from the accused by the Rangers. The Inspector appeared before the ATC No 1 Bashir Ahmed Khoso as witness and deposed that after the incident he was called by the Rangers officials wherein he was handed over a 30-bore pistol, four bullets, a wallet carrying Rs 750 and a cell phone by DSR Ali who told him that all these were recovered from the deceased. Later the Rangers officials took Afsar Khan in the office and told to launch a case against the deceased on his complaint. In the last hearing, a police official informed the court that on complaint of Afsar Khan two FIRs were registered against the deceased No 226/2011 and 227/2011 under section 353.24.13D. Beside, another witness Gulnaz Bibi also recorded her statement saying that her entire family has been in panic since watching the video footage of the incident through private TV channels. Earlier, the court had recorded finial arguments from the defence counsels and special public prosecutor on a plea seeking production of a joint investigation teams report in the Sarfraz Shah murder case filed by the defence counsels. Rangers Sub-Inspector Bahaur, Lance Naik Liaquat Ali, constables M Tariq, Minthar Ali, Shahid Zafar and M Afzal and private contractor Afsar are charged for killing Sarfaraz Shah. On the occasion, the trail court expressed their annoyance due to absence of investigation head DIG Sultan Khawaja and issued a notice to him through Inspector General Sindh Police directing to ensure his presence in every hearing. The court adjourned hearing till Thursday. According to the prosecution, the deceased was shot by the personnel of paramilitary force at Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Park in Clifton on June 8 and then left to die. The TV footage of the incident showed that the Rangers personnel shot the unarmed Shah twice and after injuring him seriously they watched him bleed to death instead of shifting him to hospital for medical treatment.The case has been registered against the accused by the Boat Basin police under sections 302, 34 and 36 of the Pakistan Penal Code read with Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act.